The Montessori Assistant Toolkit is a targeted collection of workshops that gives the assistant all the needed skills to support teachers and children in the early childhood and early elementary classrooms (2.5-9 years old).
Each Lesson consists of topics and assessments using innovative features, summary assessments, and hands-on assignments in a toolkit workbook. Work through them at your own pace; however, we suggest you work through the eight lessons and their follow-up exercises that further your learning over eight weeks to maximize your understanding.
- Principles of Optimal Learning Workshop
- Montessori Philosophy Workshop
- Human Development Theory Workshop
- Observation: The Keystone Skill Workshop
- Optimize Interactions with Children Workshop
- The Prepared Environment Workshop
- The Prepared Adult Workshop
Here are the items you will need to take the workshop:
- Computer with up-to-date software
- Strong internet connection
- Speakers or headphones
- Downloaded & printed .pdf workbook
(A link is available in your purchase confirmation email or in the first lesson)