How do I register for an account to purchase the workshops?
To create an account, follow the process below.
Steps to register for an account:
1) In your chosen browser, navigate to the ClassrooMechanics Registration page.
2) Fill out the form by creating a username, providing your email address, setting a password, checking the “not a robot” box, and clicking the “Register” button.
3) Before you can login to your new account, you will need to confirm your email address. This prevents someone else from submitting your email without your permission. Open a new browser tab, sign-in to your email, and click on the link in the registration email from ClassrooMechanics. Your browser will be redirected to the login page once your email is confirmed.
I am trying to create an account but it says my email is already taken. What do I do?
This means that you already have an account with ClassrooMechanics because you registered with us in the past. Use the password you created when you originally signed up, and then login to continue your purchase. If you have forgotten your password, visit the “Lost Password” page to reset your password. Please do not create multiple accounts for yourself using different emails.
My school wants to purchase workshops for multiple people. Is that possible and if so how?
Yes, you can purchase workshops for multiple people at a time. One the product page, you will click the button to up the number of items purchased to match the number of people you want to take the course. Once we receive your multi-person purchase, we will contact the purchase at the email they provided within 48 hours to get registration information for everyone. We will set up the accounts and an email will go out to the course participants letting them know they can begin taking the course.
I can’t remember my username. What do I do?
There are a couple of ways to access your account. Alternatively, you can sign-in using the email you provided when you created the account. In addition, when you originally signed up, you were sent an email message that contains your username and other information about your account. Check your email account for this email. If you can’t find the email and can’t remember which email you used, send an email to support(at)classroomechanics(dot)com or visit our contact page and drop us an email. We strive to reply to emails within 1 business day if not sooner.
I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
There are two ways to do this. You can visit the login page and click the Lost Password link. You will be prompted for the email address you used to sign up for your account. Alternatively, when you originally signed up, you were sent an email message that contains a link to reset your password. Find that email in your account and click that link.
How do I purchase a workshop or workshops?
First, you will need to have an account. If you have not already signed up for one, see the FAQ section above on creating an account. Once you have an account, follow these instructions:
1) Login into your ClassrooMechanics account from the login page.
2) Once in your account, click the Workshops link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. You will be taken to the workshops listings page.
3) Click the image or button of the workshop you are interested in. You will be taken to that workshop’s description page.
4) Click the “Take this Course” button to be taken to the shopping cart page.
5) Click “Add to Cart” button. From here, you can select to continue shopping or proceed to checkout to pay for the course.
How do I pay for the course?
Course payment is made through PayPal, but you do not need to have a PayPal account. When you proceed to PayPal, you will be given the option of paying with an existing PayPal account if you have one OR using a credit or debit card instead. Follow these instructions to complete payment.
1) On the checkout page, fill in the requested Billing Information, enter any coupon code you may have and apply it, check the “Terms and Conditions” box, and click the “Proceed to PayPal” button. As mentioned above, you do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase the course.
2) On the PayPal page, you can sign into your PayPal account if you have one OR choose to “Pay with a debit or credit card” if you do not want to create a PayPal account.
3) Enter your credit card and billing information, and click the payment button.
4) Once your payment is complete, click on the text that says “Return to ClassrooMechanics.” You will be forwarded to an intermediate page that should automatically redirect you back to the ClassrooMechanics site to an order confirmation page. Be sure and download any documents associated with your workshop purchase(s). For information on accessing the downloads, see the Downloads FAQ.
How do you protect my credit card information?
ClassrooMechanics does not collect or store any of your credit card information. That is handled by PayPal and their security infrastructure. If you have concerns about this, please contact them directly, though rest assured that they are experts at handling online financial transactions.
Now that I have made my purchase, how do I access and start the course?
To access and begin the course:
- Go to the login page at ClassrooMechanics.com.
- Login with the username or email address and password that you created when you purchased the course. This will take you to your profile page where you should see the course you purchased listed.
- Click on the course name, which will take you to the main course page.
- Proceed to the Course Content section and click on the first lesson.
Where do I find the downloads for my course?
If you did not download the documents for your course when you purchased the workshop(s), you can find a link to them in the purchase confirmation email sent to your account after you paid for the course. This was sent to the email account you used to register on the ClassrooMechanics website to purchase the workshop(s). Alternatively, the first lesson of each workshop includes links to its corresponding documents as well. The workshop documents are PDF documents, which should be able to be opened by many common software packages. If you have trouble with this, download Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe’s web site, which is free software for viewing and printing PDF documents.
I can no longer access the web page I received after my purchase to download the course files and bonus materials. What do I do?
All the files that are a part of your purchase are available for download in two places: 1) on the First Lesson of the courses and workshops, and 2) from the Account Info page.
To access the first lesson, do the following:
1) Go to the login page at ClassrooMechanics.com
2) Login with the username or email address you established at the time of purchase. This will take you to your profile page where you should see the course listed.
3) Click on the course name, which will take you to the main course page.
4)Proceed to the Course Content section and click on the first lesson (MAT – ClassrooMechanics Special Offer Bundle).
To use the alternative method, login as above and go to the Course Dashboard, click the link titled “Account Information” in the sidebar to the right of your screen. This will take you to the account information page where you will see a menu item on the left titled “Downloads.” Click that and see a list of downloadable files for your purchase.
What technical requirements do your workshops have?
Our workshop content and materials are designed to be used by many devices and browsers. That said, if your software or device is particularly old, you may encounter difficulties. The workshop materials are PDF documents, which should be able to be opened by many common software packages. If you have trouble with this, download Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe’s web site, which is free software for viewing and printing PDF documents.
Here is a general list of recommendations:
- A Device (computer, tablet or smart phone) with up-to-date browser software
- An Internet connection that can support watching videos (for example YouTube)
- Speakers or headphones
- The ability to download & print a .pdf workbook
(A link is available in your purchase confirmation email or in the first lesson)
- Downloaded .pdf files of additional course worksheets (printed out is helpful but not essential)
Is this a MACTE accredited course?
No. This is an on-demand online course and does not include the timed and in-person components required for MACTE accreditation.
Will I receive a Certificate of Attendance?
A certificate of attendance will be available to you once you finish the course. It will be a printable PDF certificate.
Can I receive continuing education hours/credit/units (clock hours) for taking the course?
If you wish to receive continuing education hours, you will need to contact the local licensing agency in your area. If you are counting on receiving continuing education credits, please consult with your licensing agency before purchasing. Each jurisdiction handles this differently, has different requirements, and uses different terminology. Below is a list of state agencies that may be able to help you determine if you can receive continuing education hours and how to do so. IMPORTANT: Some licensing agencies do NOT accept credits for online courses that are done on-demand. AGAIN, if you are counting on the credits being accepted, please consult with your licensing agency before purchasing.
Other Help Needed
I have looked at the FAQ and still need help. How do I contact you?
If you have any difficulty, please email us:
support(at)classroomechanics(dot)com or visit our Contact Us page to fill out and submit the form.